In the mood for something sweet but don’t want a lot? This recipe is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and saves calories! This is a super easy recipe anyone can do. It literally took me 30 mins to make this start to finish. Let’s get bakin’!
Prep time 10 min
Bake time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1 Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup water (for cake mix)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (for cake mix)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (for topping)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- slices pineapple from 14-ounce can, drained
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- maraschino cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Spray cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pineapple in each cupcake tin. Then melt the butter and mix it with brown sugar.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the pineapple.
- Prepare cake mix with water, 1/2 cup melted butter and eggs according to package directions.
- Then pour the cake batter over the brown sugar and bake for 15 mins.
- After cakes are baked, flip onto sheet pan when the pan is hot. Otherwise the sugar will stick to the cupcake pan and the cake will be harder to remove.
- Serve and Enjoy!