There is nothing better than a fresh and warm chocolate chip cookie. Can you imagine what that awesome cookie would be like with kit-kats in it too? Well that was my whole thinking process when I put the kit Kats into the cookie dough. These tasted so good that I’m not sure that chocolate chip cookies will ever measure up again.
Prep Time: 20 min
Bake Time: 10 min
Ready In 1 hr
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped kit Kats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and kit Kats. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
- Let the cookies cool down for 10 min.
- Serve & enjoy!