Sugar cookies with a colorful twist! I love sugar cookies so much. They taste so good and they’re just comforting. The only thing I hat about them is how they look. Sugar cookies are so plain. From what you can tell from my blog I LOVE COLOR! And seeing that my favorite cookie is just so plain doesn’t do it justice. So I’ve decided to corrected it. Now I give to you Confetti Sugar Cookies!
* 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/4 cups margarine
* 2 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla.
5. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until just blended.
6. Stir confetti into cookie dough
7. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned at the edges. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.